Thursday 18 November 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include René Margotton and Alfred Nakache.
Old Heidelberg, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1915 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- René Margotton: Roanne Painters.
- Alfred Nakache: Algerian-born French swimmer and water polo player.
- Ken Burkhart: American baseball player and umpire (d. 2004).
- Release of the U.S. silent film ''Inspiration'', the first mainstream movie in which a leading actress (Audrey Munson) appears nude.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Alma Gluck - The Fiddle and I
- Floating Down the Old Green River - Sam Ash