Saturday August 9, 1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 9, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rafaela Zanella and Adrianna DiLonardo.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Glory Of Love (Theme From The Karate Kid Part II) by Peter Cetera.
In UK The Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh was in the top 5 hits.
Extremities, directed by Robert M. Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while I'Ll Take Manhattan by Judith Krantz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Grand Prix der Volksmusik.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brataccas or Kid Niki: Radical Ninja.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 August 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 August 1986!
Which were the important events of 9 August 1986 ?
- St. Nathy (or David)
- Feast day of the great martyr Saint Panteleimon in Russian Orthodox Church
- St. Fedlimid/Felimy
- St. Romanus Ostiarius
- St. Edith Stein
- Singapore: National Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Jean Vianney
- Rafaela Zanella: Brazilian model Miss Brazil 2006.
- Adrianna DiLonardo: YouTube Star.
- Tyler Smith: Metal Singer.
- Tyler ''Telle'' Smith: American musician (The Word Alive).
- Daniel Preussner: German rugby player.
- : American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Word Alive In Fear and Faith and Greeley Estates).
- Michael Lerchl: German footballer.
- Joseph "Poeske" Scherens: Belgian cyclist, dies at 77.
- Honky Tonk Nights closes at Biltmore Theater NYC after 4 performances
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love (Theme From The Karate Kid Part II)
- Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
- Belinda Carlisle - Mad About You
- Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
- Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off
- Rod Stewart - Love Touch
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
- Steve Winwood - Higher Love
- Bananarama - Venus
- Timex Social Club - Rumors
Top #10 R&B songs
- Jean Carne - Closer Than Close
- Shirley Jones - Do You Get Enough Love
- Anita Baker - Sweet Love
- - Rumors
- Luther Vandross - Give Me The Reason
- Jeffrey Osborne - You Should Be Mine (The Woo Woo Song)
- Love The One I'm With (A Lotta Love) - Melba Moore & Kashif
- Burnin' Love - ConFunkShun
- Skyy - Givin' It (To You)
- Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?