Saturday 9 February 1901
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Donlevy Portadown Ireland actor (Barbary Coast and Brian Donlevy.
The Snowman, directed by Tomas Alfredson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 February 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1901!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1901 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Brian Donlevy Portadown Ireland actor (Barbary Coast: Glass Key, Wake Island, Dangerous Assignment).
- Brian Donlevy: Irish-born American actor and producer (d. 1972).
- James Murray: American actor (d. 1936).