Tuesday 26 February 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Dailliere and Yves Bouthillier.
The Snowman, directed by Tomas Alfredson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1901!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1901 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Henry Dailliere: France Military man.
- Yves Bouthillier: St Martin de Ré Politician.
- Dwight Wilson: second-to-last Canadian World War I veteran (Born 1901).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Whip-Poor-Will Song - Joe Belmont
- American Patrol - Sousa's Band