Monday 9 February 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 9, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Keller and Fred Allen.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1920 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
Famous Birthdays:09 February
- Joint Rules Commission bans foreign substances and alterations to baseballs.
- Under the terms of the Spitsbergen Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- The League of Nations gives Spitzbergen to Norway.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You'd Be Surprised - Eddie Cantor
- My Isle of Golden Dreams - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra