Tuesday 9 March 1937
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Colson and Bernard Landry.
Swing High, Swing Low, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
while The Citadel by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1937!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1937 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Georges Colson: French business executive, who from 1991 represented FRAM, a French travel agency.
- Bernard Landry: Canadian lawyer and politician 28th Premier of Quebec.
- Harry Neale: Canadian ice hockey player coach and sportscaster.
- Brian Redman: English race car driver.
- Paul Elmer More: American critic and essayist (Born 1864).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?