Saturday 9 March 1985
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pastor Maldonado and Wretch 32.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon.
In UK I Know Him So Well by Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson was in the top 5 hits.
Mask, directed by Peter Bogdanovich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Courage To Change by Dennis Wholey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kyoju tokuso Jaspion.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fairlight or Jason's Gem.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1985!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 9 March 1985 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Pastor Maldonado
- Wretch 32: Rapper.
- Brent Burns: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Jesse Litsch: American baseball player.
- Rachel Nabors: American illustrator.
- Parthiv Patel: Indian cricket player.
- Harry Catterick: English football manager (Born 1919).
- Ladies Figure Skating Championship in Tokyo won by Katarina Witt (GDR)
- Laura Johnson (Falcon Crest) and Harry Hamlin (LA Law) wed
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
- Madonna - Material Girl
- Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls
- Kool & The Gang - Misled
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?