What Happened on March 02, 1985US date format: 3/2/1985, UK date format: 2/3/1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Reggie Bush and Luke Pritchard.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Careless Whisper by Wham!.
In UK I Know Him So Well by Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson was in the top 5 hits.
Sylvester, directed by Tim Hunter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Seven Mountains Of Thomas Merton by Michael Mott was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fast Forward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle City or Peter Pack Rat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1985!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1985 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Reggie Bush: American football player.
- Luke Pritchard: British singer (The Kooks).
- Robert Iler: American actor.
- Suso Santana: Spanish football player.
- John B Kelly Jr: chairman US Olympics Committee, dies at age 57.
- US approves screening test for AIDS.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls
- John Fogerty - The Old Man Down The Road
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?