Friday 15 March 1985
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James MacLurcan and Eva Amurri.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon.
In UK You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) by Dead Or Alive was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Dragon, directed by Michael Schultz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Hotel Du Lac by Anita Brookner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Day the Universe Changed.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Acrojet or Back to the Future.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1985!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1985 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- James MacLurcan: Australian actor.
- Eva Amurri: American actress, the daughter of Susan Sarandon from her romance with Franco Amurri.
- Mahiedine Mekhissi-Benabbad: French track and field athlete who mainly competes in the 3000 metres steeplechase.
- Jon Jay: Baseball Player.
- Kellan Lutz: American model and actor.
- Antti Autti: Finnish snowboarder
- Tom Chilton: English race car driver
- Curtis Davies: English footballer
- Javier Garrido: Spanish footballer
- James Maclurcan: Australian actor director producer and screenwriter
- Maiko : Japanese-American actress
- Radha Krishna Choudhary: Indian historian and writer (Born 1921).
- Larry Holmes TKOs David Bey in ten rounds for heavyweight boxing title.
- The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- Madonna - Material Girl
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
- Phil Collins - One More Night
- Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Teena Marie - Lovergirl
- Tina Turner - Private Dancer
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Mix)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?