Sunday 9 March 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chris Brown and Brittany Snow.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Kyrie by Mr. Mister.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Seventh Secret by Irving Wallace was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Crime Inc..
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Miami Vice or Dracula.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1986 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Chris Brown: American magician, started training in magic when he was 19, at a group called the Magic Garage.
- Brittany Snow: American actress.
- Jana Jordan: American porn actress.
- Ned Calmer: TV host (In the First Person), dies at 78.
- NASA announces searchers found remains of Challenger Astronauts
- 16th Easter Seal Telethon raises US$30,100,000.
- United States Navy divers find the largely intact but heavily damaged crew compartment of the Space Shuttle ''Challenger'' the bodies of all seven astronauts are still inside.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?