Thursday 14 March 1985
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ariel Rebel and Ry Doon.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon.
In UK You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) by Dead Or Alive was in the top 5 hits.
Mask, directed by Peter Bogdanovich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Day the Universe Changed.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gun.Smoke or Castle Quest.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1985!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1985 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Ariel Rebel: Canadian pornographic actress.
- Ry Doon: Vine Star.
- Idaira : Spanish singer.
- Eva Angelina: American porn actress and producer.
- Brianna Love: American pornographic actress.
- Michael Secrest (US) completes 24-hr ride of 516 miles, 427 yards
- 11th People's Choice Awards: Bill Cosby wins four awards.
- Five lionesses at the Singapore Zoo are put on birth control after the lion population increases from two to sixteen.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 March 1985
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- Madonna - Material Girl
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
- Phil Collins - One More Night
- Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Teena Marie - Lovergirl
- Tina Turner - Private Dancer
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Mix)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?