Saturday 2 April 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diane Cilento and Jean Favier.
Scarface, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1932!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1932 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Diane Cilento: Australian actress, director and writer, married at one-time to actor Sean Connery and the mother of their son, actor Jason Connery.
- Jean Favier: French historian, who specialized in Medieval history.
- Edward Egan: Cardinal-Archbishop Emeritus of New York.
- Hugo Kaun: Composer, dies at 69.
- Charles Lindbergh turns over $50,000 as ransom for kidnapped son.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 April 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?