Saturday 2 April 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Favier and Diane Cilento.
Scarface, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Sons by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 2 April 1932 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Jean Favier: French historian, who specialized in Medieval history.
- Diane Cilento: Australian actress, director and writer, married at one-time to actor Sean Connery and the mother of their son, actor Jason Connery.
- Edward Egan: Cardinal-Archbishop Emeritus of New York.
- Hugo Kaun: Composer, dies at 69.
- Charles Lindbergh turns over $50,000 as ransom for kidnapped son.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?