Wednesday 10 December 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aimee Song and Matthew Bates.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to The Way It Is by Bruce Hornsby.
In UK The Final Countdown by Europe was in the top 5 hits.
The Golden Child, directed by Michael Ritchie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Whirlwind by James Clavell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Julpussar och Stjärnsmällar.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gall Force or Into Oblivion (video game).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1986!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1986 ?
Famous Birthdays:10 December
- Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel accepts 1986 Nobel Peace Prize.
- Atlanta Hawks' Dominique Wilkins scores 57 points versus Chicago Bulls.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 December 1986
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
- Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
- Huey Lewis and the News - Hip To Be Square
- Peter Cetera - The Next Time I Fall
- Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight
- Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
- Billy Idol - To Be A Lover
- Duran Duran - Notorious
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?