Tuesday 10 February 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerhard Rosenfeld and Makoto Shinohara.
Illicit, directed by Archie Mayo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1931!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1931 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Gerhard Rosenfeld: Composer.
- Makoto Shinohara: Composer.
- Thomas Bernhard: Austrian author (d. 1989).
- Doug Young: American voice actor.
- Paul Le Person: French actor who appeared in more than ninety films from 1963 to 2005.
- Gordon Pirie: British field and track runner, called "The Thinnest Man Since Gandhi." A successful runner from 1949, he broke four world records 1951-1961.
- Richard Rodgers / Lorenz Harts premieres in New York City
- New Delhi becomes the capital of India.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 February 1931
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?