Monday 10 February 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Wagner in Detroit and E L Konigsburg.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Exile by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1930 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Robert Wagner in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (It Takes a Thief, Hart to Hart).
- E L Konigsburg: American author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction.
- Gérard Gustin: French jazz pianist and band leader.
- Robert Wagner: American actor, probably best known as "Jonathan Hart" on the long-running TV series "Hart to Hart," 1979.
- E Konigsburg: American author and illustrator (d. 2013).
- Grain Stabilization Corporation authorized by US Congress.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?