Monday 10 February 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Wagner and E L Konigsburg.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1930 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Robert Wagner: American actor, probably best known as "Jonathan Hart" on the long-running TV series "Hart to Hart," 1979.
- Robert Wagner in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (It Takes a Thief, Hart to Hart).
- E L Konigsburg: American author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction.
- Gérard Gustin: French jazz pianist and band leader.
- E Konigsburg: American author and illustrator (d. 2013).
- Grain Stabilization Corporation authorized by US Congress.