Sunday 10 June 1984
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michaël Grégorio and Grayson Boucher.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham! was in the top 5 hits.
Gremlins, directed by Joe Dante, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while Democracy by Joan Didion was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing H.E.R.O. or Mr. Kougar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1984!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 June 1984 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Michaël Grégorio
- Grayson Boucher
- Michaël Gregorio: French imitator, impersonator, and singer of Spanish descent.
- Johanna Kedzierski: German sprinter.
- Dirk Van Tichelt: Belgian martial artist.
- 38th NBA Championship: Boston Celtics beat LA Lakers, 4 games to 3
- 54th French Men Tennis: Ivan Lendl beats John McEnroe (36 26 64 75 75)
- Ivan Lendl wins the French Open, his first grand slam title.
- US missile shoots down an incoming missile in space for first time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
- Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
- Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
- Duran Duran - The Reflex
- Night Ranger - Sister Christian
- Huey Lewis and the News - The Heart Of Rock & Roll
- Lionel Richie - Hello
- Irene Cara - Breakdance
- Laura Branigan - Self Control
- Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?