Monday 10 June 1985
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Plane crash Air Sinai F27 June 10 1986 and Andy Schleck.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by The Crowd was in the top 5 hits.
St. Elmo's Fire, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ein Mann macht klar Schiff.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gribbly's Day Out or F-15 Strike Eagle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1985!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1985 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Andy Schleck: Luxemburg road bicycle racer, grand-son of Gustav Schleck, biker, and third son of Johny, professional cyclist racer.
- Plane crash Air Sinai F27 June 10 1986
- Nikki Jayne: British pornographic actress.
- Susannah Fielding
- Kaia Kanepi: Estonian tennis player.
- Celina Jade
- Kreesha Turner: Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer.
- Vasilis Torosidis: Greek football player.
- Dane Nielsen: Australian rugby player.
- Kristina Lundberg: Swedish ice hockey player.
- Gert Dorbek: Estonian basketball player.
- Richard Chambers: Irish rower.
- Bob Prince: Sportscaster (Monday Night Baseball), dies at 68.
- 19th Music City News Country Awards: Statler Brothers, B Mandrell
- French agents blow up Greenpeace boat Rainbow Warrior near New Zealand
- Coca-Cola announces they would bring back their 99-year-old formula.
- Claus von Bulow acquitted on charges he tried to murder his wife.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Bryan Adams - Heaven
- Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
- Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (Remix)
- Madonna - Angel
- Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
Top #10 R&B songs
- Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)
- Marvin Gaye - Sanctified Lady
- Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
- Electric Lady - ConFunkShun
- Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- Ready For The World - Deep Inside Your Love
- Jesse Johnson's Revue - Can You Help Me
- Atlantic Starr - Freak-A-Ristic
- Prince And The Revolution - Raspberry Beret
- Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?