Sunday 10 March 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Seuphor .
The Snowman, directed by Tomas Alfredson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1901!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1901 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Michel Seuphor: Belgian abstract painter and art critic who achieved eminence.
- Vasily Georgiyevich Wrangell composer: dies at age 38.