Tuesday 19 March 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 19, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Manly Hall and Gerrit Jan.
The Snowman, directed by Tomas Alfredson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1901!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1901 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Manly Hall: Philosopher.
- Gerrit Jan: van Heuven Goedhart Dutch Minister of Justice (Nobel Prize 1954).
- Gerrit Van Heuven Goedhart: Dutch journalist, diplomat and politician.
- Jo Mielziner: Paris, France -- Set designer (Carousel, Death of a Salesman).