Monday 10 March 1941US date format: 3/10/1941, UK date format: 10/3/1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 10, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Piotr Warzecha and Daniel Kirkland Lentz.
City of Missing Girls, directed by Elmer Clifton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1941 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Daniel Kirkland Lentz: Composer.
- Piotr Warzecha: Composer.
- Sandra Palmer in Fort Worth: Texas, USA; LPGA golfer (1986 Mayflower...
- Martin Van Den Bossche: Belgium sport Champion.
- Kazuo Tokumitsu: Japanese television host and announcer.
- Lee MacPhail, Dodger GM predicts all players will wear batting helmets