Saturday 23 March 1901
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 23, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edmund Rubbra and Giles G Healey.
The Cook's Revenge, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1901!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1901 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Edmund Rubbra: English Composer (Born 1901).
- Giles G Healey
- Jan H de Groot: Dutch resistance fighter / co-founder (Free Netherlands).
- Giles Healey: American astrologer, explorer and archaeologist who discovered the Mayan ruins of Bonampak.
- Thomas Lethbridge: British explorer, archaeologist, parapsychologist and author.
- Andr? Alibert: St-L? physician.
- Dame Nellie Melba, reveals secret of her now famous toast.