Saturday 11 May 1901
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mari Sandoz and Gladys Davis.
Another Job for the Undertaker, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 May 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1901!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1901 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When the Harvest Days are Over - Harry Macdonough
- Selections from Florodora - Gilmore's Band