Friday July 11, 2003
US date format: 7/11/2003, UK date format: 11/7/2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 11, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Meg Crosbie .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
Seabiscuit, directed by Gary Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Deal or No Deal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dakar 2: The World's Ultimate Rally or Deep Sea Tycoon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 11, 2003?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- See more
- Zahra Kazemi, an Iranian-born Canadian journalist, dies of injuries received from a beating while in Iranian custody. She had been arrested on June 23 while taking photographs outside an Iranian prison. Her death sparks a furor between Canada and Iran over the disposition of her body and the punishment of her killers, and among international free speech groups concerned with freedom of the press in Iran.
- Meg Crosbie: Movie Actress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 11, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Monica - So Gone
- Beyonce Featuring Jay Z - Crazy In Love
- Lil' Kim Featuring 50 Cent - Magic Stick
- Ginuwine - In Those Jeans
- Chingy - Right Thurr
- Ashanti - Rock Wit U (Awww Baby)
- 50 Cent - P.I.M.P.
- 50 Cent Featuring Nate Dogg - 21 Questions
- Lumidee - Never Leave You - Uh Ooh, Uh Oooh!
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins - Get Low
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 11If July 11, 2003 is your birthday you're 17 years, 24 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 7 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $35.32
- Apple AAPL: opens at $19.66
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $26.95
- General Electric GE: opens at $28.35
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $84.10
- 1 USD = 117.61 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.3751 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.3781 CHF
- 1 EUR = 133.0 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6932 GBP