Friday 11 July 2003
5854 days since 11/7/2003US date format: 7/11/2003, UK date format: 11/7/2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 11, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Meg Crosbie .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
Seabiscuit, directed by Gary Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Living History by Hillary Rodham Clinton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Deal or No Deal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Anito: Defend a Land Enraged or Deep Sea Tycoon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 July 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 July 2003!
Which were the important events of 11 July 2003 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- Feast Day of Saint Olga (first Russian Saint)
- United Nations - World Population Day
- Ireland - National Day of Commemoration held on nearest Sunday to this date (see Irish calendar).
- China - China National Maritime Day
- Flanders, region in Belgium (not a public holiday) - Flemish Day (1302 Battle of the Golden Spurs)
- Zahra Kazemi, an Iranian-born Canadian journalist, dies of injuries received from a beating while in Iranian custody. She had been arrested on June 23 while taking photographs outside an Iranian prison. Her death sparks a furor between Canada and Iran over the disposition of her body and the punishment of her killers, and among international free speech groups concerned with freedom of the press in Iran.
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2003?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Monica - So Gone
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce Featuring Jay Z
- Magic Stick - Lil' Kim Featuring 50 Cent
- Ginuwine - In Those Jeans
- Chingy - Right Thurr
- Ashanti - Rock Wit U (Awww Baby)
- 50 Cent - P.I.M.P.
- 21 Questions - 50 Cent Featuring Nate Dogg
- Never Leave You - Uh Ooh, Uh Oooh! - Lumidee
- Get Low - Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins
Top #10 Latin songs
- Marco Antonio Solis - Tu Amor O Tu Desprecio
- Tal Vez - Ricky Martin
- Mariposa Traicionera - Mana
- Fotografia - Juanes With Nelly Furtado
- Si Te Dijeron - Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Llorare Las Penas - David Bisbal
- Me Falta Valor - Pepe Aguilar
- Casi - Soraya
- Amame - Alexandre Pires
- Que Ganas - Ricardo Montaner
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $58.45
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $58.00
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $72.04
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $21.70
- 1 AUD = 0.9064 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.909 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.2412 CHF
- 1 GBP = 2.2432 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?