Thursday July 24, 2003
US date format: 7/24/2003, UK date format: 24/7/2003
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 24, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
Calendar Girls, directed by Nigel Cole, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wild Card.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure or December When There Is No Angel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 24, 2003?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- See more
- The United States' provisional authority in Iraq releases photos of what are presumably the dead bodies of Uday and Qusay Hussein in an attempt to show the Iraqi people proof that the two were actually killed in a U.S. military operation.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 24, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Beyonce Featuring Jay Z - Crazy In Love
- Monica - So Gone
- Ginuwine - In Those Jeans
- Chingy - Right Thurr
- 50 Cent - P.I.M.P.
- Lil' Kim Featuring 50 Cent - Magic Stick
- Ashanti - Rock Wit U (Awww Baby)
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins - Get Low
- Lumidee - Never Leave You - Uh Ooh, Uh Oooh!
- Pharrell Featuring Jay-Z - Frontin'
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $35.74
- Apple AAPL: opens at $21.04
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $26.78
- General Electric GE: opens at $27.65
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $82.95
- 1 USD = 118.95 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.3966 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.3474 CHF
- 1 EUR = 136.46 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.71 GBP