Monday July 21, 2003
US date format: 7/21/2003, UK date format: 21/7/2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on July 21, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Emily Rollins .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
Calendar Girls, directed by Nigel Cole, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wild Card.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Amplitude or Beatmania IIDX 9th Style.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 21, 2003?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- See more
- Eleven support towers on Kinzua Bridge collapse after being hit by an F-1 tornado.
- Wiki phenomenon, and on Wikipedia.org.
- Jong-Wook Lee becomes the new Director-General of the World Health Organization.
- SCO v. IBM Linux lawsuit: SCO Group announces that it intends to sell binary-only licences to use the free Linux operating system which will remove the threat of litigation from licence-holders. Linux advocates react by stating that SCO has no basis for this action, and that doing this may cause SCO to forfeit their rights under the GNU GPL to use or distribute Linux or Linux-derived code in any form. SCO press release CNet story
- See more
American film art director (Born 1921).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 21, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Juanes With Nelly Furtado - Fotografia
- Marco Antonio Solis - Tu Amor O Tu Desprecio
- David Bisbal - Llorare Las Penas
- Mana - Mariposa Traicionera
- Soraya - Casi
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $35.80
- Apple AAPL: opens at $20.69
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $26.87
- General Electric GE: opens at $27.77
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $83.20
- 1 USD = 118.56 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.4034 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.3528 CHF
- 1 EUR = 134.38 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.7091 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on July 21, 2003?
On July 21, 2003 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is July 21, 2003?
On July 21, 2003 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on July 21, 2003?
On July 21, 2003 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on July 21, 2003?
On July 21, 2003 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on July 21, 2003?
On July 21, 2003 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on July 21, 2003?
On July 21, 2003 several famous people were born including, Emily Rollins.
Which famous people died on July 21, 2003?
Famous people died on July 21, 2003 include, Matt Jefferies.
What was the number one song in July 21, 2003?
The number one song in the week of July 21, 2003 was Crazy In Love by Beyonce in US and Crazy In Love by Beyonce in UK.
What were the top hits on July 21, 2003?
The top hits on July 21, 2003 were Crazy In Love by Beyonce, Magic Stick by Lil' Kim, Rock Wit U (Awww Baby) by Ashanti in US and Crazy In Love by Beyonce, Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, Fast Food Song by Fast Food Rockers in UK.