Sunday 27 July 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
American Wedding, directed by Jesse Dylan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Benjamin Franklin by Walter Isaacson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tinseltown TV.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyberchase: Carnival Chaos or Cyberchase: Castleblanca Quest.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 2003!
Which were the important events of 27 July 2003 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 July
- Bob Hope: English entertainer and comedian, a superstar who is noted for his quick-witted one-liners on current events and his world tours for service men.
- Comedian Bob Hope dies in his sleep
- A group of approximately 50 rogue soldiers from the Armed Forces of the Philippines seizes a portion of a shopping mall and the adjacent hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila in the Philippines demanding President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's resignation. They claim to have surrounded the occupied zones with explosives and have temporarily held several people in the hotel, including Australian Ambassador Ruth Pierce. The group is said by some officials to be connected to ousted President Joseph
- The BBC reports that an extensive investigation of Loch Ness by a BBC team, using 600 separate sonar beams, found no trace of any ampquotsea monsterampquot in the loch. Loch Ness is a popular tourist attraction because of the rumors surrounding an alleged monster or plesiosaur populating the lake (see Loch Ness Monster). The BBC team stated that it is now conclusively proven that ampquotNessieampquot does not exist.
- 2003 Tour de France: Lance Armstrong wins his fifth consecutive Tour de France.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?