Sunday 20 July 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
American Wedding, directed by Jesse Dylan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while East of Eden by John Steinbeck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monkey Dust.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ATV Quad Power Racing 2 or Justice League: Chronicles.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 2003!
Which were the important events of 20 July 2003 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 July
- Nicolas Freeling: English writer (Born 1927).
- France: Sixteen people are injured after two bombs explode outside a tax office in Nice.
- Former Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is in a coma at a hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and Uganda has refused permission for him to return.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?