Sunday 12 May 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Thibaud (physicist) and Hyam Greenbaum.
Another Job for the Undertaker, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 May 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1901!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1901 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
Famous Birthdays:12 May
- President McKinley visits San Francisco.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When the Harvest Days are Over - Harry Macdonough
- Selections from Florodora - Gilmore's Band