Thursday May 09, 1901
US date format: 5/9/1901, UK date format: 9/5/1901
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 9, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Fuzzy Knight .
Another Job for the Undertaker, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 09, 1901?
- Russia and some other parts of the former Soviet Union ? Victory Day as the end of the "Great Patriotic War".
- Our Lady of Flanders
- Saint Tudi
- Saint Pachomius (died 346)
- See more
- Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- Fuzzy Knight: Fairmont, West Virginia -- Actor...
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 09, 1901?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gilmore's Band - Selections from Florodora
- Harry Macdonough - When the Harvest Days are Over