Tuesday 21 May 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Suzanne Lilar and Manfred Aschner.
La revista de la Escuadra Argentina, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 May 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1901!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1901 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Suzanne Lilar: Belgian author and playwright (d. 1992).
- Suzanne Lilar [Verbist]: France -- Belgian writer (Le burlador).
- Manfred Aschner: German-Israeli microbiologist and entomologist (d. 1989).
- Horace Heidt: Alameda, California -- Orchestra leader (Swift Show Wagon).
- Sam Jaffe: American film producer and agent (d. 2000).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh Weathersby on a Trip to Boston - Cal Stewart
- Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - George J. Gaskin