Tuesday 13 November 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 13, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rex Linn and Aldo Nova.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to The Green Door by Jim Lowe.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Odongo, directed by John Gilling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1956 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Rex Linn: American actor.
- Cynthia Carroll: Businesswoman.
- Aldo Nova: Rocker (Blood on the Bricks).
- Christopher Noth: Actor (Jakarta).
- Charlie Baker: Politician.
- Ginger Alden: American model and actress.
- Supreme Court strikes down segregation of races on public buses
- US Supreme Court strikes down segregation of races on public buses.
- The United States Supreme Court declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?