Sunday 25 November 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen Gahagan Douglas and Rudolf Hoss.
Chimmie Hicks and the Rum Omelet, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1900 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Helen Gahagan Douglas
- Rudolf Hoss: German concentration camp commandant (d. 1947).
- Jean Astier de Villatte: French Résistance member, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Arthur Schwartz: Composer (Girl from Paris, Excuse my Dust).
- Gaetano Martino: Italian politician, physician and university teacher.
- Rudolf Höss: German SS officer (d. 1947).
- Helen Douglas: American politician, three term Congresswoman.