Thursday 14 February 1985, Valentine's Day
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Karima Adebibe and Havana Brown (DJ).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Careless Whisper by Wham!.
In UK I Know Him So Well by Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson was in the top 5 hits.
Witness, directed by Peter Weir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Life Its Ownself by Dan Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bogart.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Finders Keepers or Graham Gooch's Test Cricket.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 1985!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 February 1985 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
- Karima Adebibe: Moroccan-born British actress and model.
- Havana Brown (DJ)
- Tyler Clippard: American baseball player.
- Jake Lacy
- Natalya Rudakova
- Trent Ballinger: Family Member.
- Heart Evangelista: Filipino singer and actress.
- Kataxenna Kova: British model.
- Natsume Sano: Japanese model and actress.
- Philippe Senderos: Swiss footballer.
- Miki Yeung: Hong Kong singer and actress (Cookies).
- Jacob Parker: Actor (Evening Shade).
- John Prats: Filipino Actor and Dancer.
- Havana Brown: Pop Singer.
- Valentino Arteaga: Drummer.
- Hostage CNN reporter Jeremy Levin is released in Beirut, Lebanon.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
- Philip Bailey - Easy Lover
- Billy Ocean - Loverboy
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Method Of Modern Love
- Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer
- David Lee Roth - California Girls
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?