Tuesday November 14, 2006
US date format: 11/14/2006, UK date format: 14/11/2006
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see zodiac on November 14, 2006). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to My Love by Justin Timberlake.
In UK Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grande was in the top 5 hits.
Deja Vu, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Strictly Confidential.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Birth of America or Danny Phantom: Urban Jungle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 14, 2006?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- The President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he expects its nuclear enrichment program to be ready by February 2007. (CNN)
- The first babies to have been screened for faulty genes by Preimplantation Genetic Haplotyping (PGH) have been born in London's Guy's Hospital. (The Times)
- Gunmen wearing Iraqi police uniforms kidnap up to 100 people from a Higher Education Ministry building in Baghdad. (BBC News)
- Australia and Indonesia sign a security treaty on Lombok strengthening cooperation against terrorism, enhancing joint naval border patrols and formalising military exchanges. It also supports Indonesia's sovereignty over its provinces notably Western New Guinea. (ABC News)
- See more
United States Navy Rear Admiral (Born...
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 14, 2006?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- David Bisbal - Quien Me Iba A Decir
- Toby Love Featuring Rakim & Ken-Y - Tengo Un Amor
- Paulina Rubio - Ni Una Sola Palabra
- Aventura - Los Infieles
- Wisin & Yandel - Pam Pam
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2006?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $74.43
- Apple AAPL: opens at $84.80
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $29.28
- General Electric GE: opens at $35.46
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $92.00
- 1 USD = 117.6 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.1374 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.2435 CHF
- 1 USD = 7.8665 CNY
- 1 EUR = 150.66 JPY
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 14, 2006?
On November 14, 2006 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is November 14, 2006?
On November 14, 2006 the zodiac sign was Scorpio.
Who was the US President on November 14, 2006?
On November 14, 2006 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 14, 2006?
On November 14, 2006 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on November 14, 2006?
On November 14, 2006 Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on November 14, 2006?
Famous people died on November 14, 2006 include, Sumner Shapiro.
What was the number one song in November 14, 2006?
The number one song in the week of November 14, 2006 was My Love by Justin Timberlake in US and Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grande in UK.
What were the top hits on November 14, 2006?
The top hits on November 14, 2006 were My Love by Justin Timberlake, Smack That by Akon, Fergalicious by Fergie in US and Put Your Hands Up For Detroit by Fedde Le Grande, Irreplaceable by Beyonce, Something Kinda Ooooh by Girls Aloud in UK.