Sunday March 15, 2020
US date format: 3/15/2020, UK date format: 15/3/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 15, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 15, 2020?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Ahead of the Pack, How Microsoft Told Workers to Stay Home' b'Its executives, with headquarters just a few miles from one of the country\xe2\x80\x99s worst coronavirus outbreaks, were among the first to confront the impact.' [..]
- b'Arizona Boom Draws Californians and Changes Political Hue' b'A decade after the recession hit hard, Arizona\xe2\x80\x99s economy is a magnet for technology companies and for workers seeking an affordable middle-class life.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 15th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 15, 2020?
On March 15, 2020 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is March 15, 2020?
On March 15, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 15, 2020?
On March 15, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 15, 2020?
On March 15, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on March 15, 2020?
On March 15, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.