Tuesday 17 January 2006
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Grillz by Nelly.
In UK That's My Goal by Shayne Ward was in the top 5 hits.
Little Miss Sunshine, directed by Jonathan Dayton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Year Of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching High Stakes Poker.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Charlotte's Web or Bratz: Forever Diamondz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 2006!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 17 January 2006 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 January
- Pierre Grondin: French Canadian cardiac surgeon (Born 1925).
- In Scottsdale, Arizona, the 30th Annual Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction is held, over six days. The #003 1953 Corvette sells for US$1 million; this is the first existing production Corvette. A 1967 convertible, with 427 ci 435 hp engine sells for US$350,000.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 17 January 2006
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Brentford - Nott'm Forest : 1 - 1
- Colchester - Bristol City : 3 - 2
League 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Darlington - Grimsby : 0 - 0
- Shrewsbury - Mansfield : 0 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Atalanta - Piacenza : 2 - 1
- Avellino - Catanzaro : 2 - 0
- Bologna - Verona : 2 - 1
- Catania - Cesena : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?