Monday 23 January 2006
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Grillz by Nelly.
In UK That's My Goal by Shayne Ward was in the top 5 hits.
Alpha Dog, directed by Nick Cassavetes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pure Laine.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express or Justice League Heroes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 2006!
Which were the important events of 23 January 2006 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 January
- Chris McKinstry: Canadian scientist (Born 1967).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 23 January 2006
Division 2Football (France)
- Bastia - Valenciennes : 1 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- West Ham - Fulham : 2 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Arezzo - Catania : 0 - 0
- Cesena - Mantova : 2 - 0
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Leiria - Belenenses : 2 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?