Saturday 18 April 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Don Ohl and Harold Innocent [HS Harrison].
Things to Come, directed by William Cameron Menzies, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while White Banners by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1936!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 April 1936 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Don Ohl
- Harold Innocent [HS Harrison]: English actor (Tall Guy).
- Madeleine Gillian Jinkinson: Medical administrator.
- Brian Fuller commandant (Fire Service College: England).
- Roger Graef: American-English criminologist director and producer.
- Vladimir Hütt: Estonian physicist and philosopher (d. 1997).
- Tommy Ivo: American actor and race car driver.
- Pan-Am Clipper begins regular passenger flights from San Francisco, California to Honolulu, Hawaii.
- The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?