Sunday 30 December 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Suzy Bogguss and Marty Meehan.
C.I.D., directed by Raj Khosla, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Fountain Overflows by Rebecca West was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vampira.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1956!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1956 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Suzy Bogguss: American Country-Western singer with a big hit, "Fear of Flying.
- Marty Meehan: Politician.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: Actress (Moesia, Designing Women).
- Suzy Bogguss in Aledo: Illinois, USA; singer ("I Want to be a Cowboy's Sweetheart").
- Claudia Di Girolamo: Chilean actress.
- Sheryl Ralph: TV Actress.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: Actress.
- Claudia di Girolamo: Chilean actress.
- Kozo Inoue: Japanese journalist and radio host.
- Patricia Kalember: American actress.
- Jacek Wszoła: Polish high jumper.
- Ingus Baušķenieks: Latvian singer-songwriter and producer (Dzeltenie Pastnieki).
- New York Giants beat Chicago Bears 47-7 in NFL championship game.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?