Sunday 30 December 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sheryl Lee Ralph and Suzy Bogguss in Aledo.
The Wrong Man, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Whirlybirds.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1956!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1956 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: Actress (Moesia, Designing Women).
- Suzy Bogguss in Aledo: Illinois, USA; singer ("I Want to be a Cowboy's Sweetheart").
- Claudia Di Girolamo: Chilean actress.
- Suzy Bogguss: American Country-Western singer with a big hit, "Fear of Flying.
- Sheryl Ralph: TV Actress.
- Ingus Baušķenieks: Latvian singer-songwriter and producer (Dzeltenie Pastnieki)
- Claudia di Girolamo: Chilean actress
- Kozo Inoue: Japanese journalist and radio host
- Patricia Kalember: American actress
- Jacek Wszoła: Polish high jumper
- New York Giants beat Chicago Bears 47-7 in NFL championship game.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 December 1956
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?