Wednesday 19 May 1982
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pal Steffen Andresen and Erika Jordan.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Ebony And Ivory by Paul McCartney.
In UK Ebony And Ivory by Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder was in the top 5 hits.
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, directed by Carl Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Fate Of The Earth by Jonathan Schell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Mysterious Cities of Gold.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventures of Tron or Dung Beetles.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1982!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1982 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Pal Steffen Andresen: Norwegian footballer.
- Erika Jordan: TV Show Host.
- Kevin Amankwaah: English footballer.
- Pål Andresen: Norwegian footballer.
- Alexandru Găvan: Romanian mountaineer.
- Rebecca Hall: English-American actress
- Mihiro : Japanese actress singer and television personality
- Klaas Vantornout: Belgian cyclist
- Sophia Loren jailed in Naples for tax evasion
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - Ebony And Ivory
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Charlene - I've Never Been To Me
- Tommy Tutone - 867-5309/Jenny
- Ray Parker Jr. - The Other Woman
- Paul Davis - '65 Love Affair
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- The Human League - Don't You Want Me
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Did It In A Minute
- Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?