Sunday 19 October 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Live Your Life by T.I..
Role Models, directed by David Wain, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while The Snowball by Alice Schroeder was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Review with Myles Barlow.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Animal Crossing: City Folk or Civilization IV: Colonization.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 2008!
Which were the important events of 19 October 2008 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 October
- Afghan officials claim that the Taliban has executed as many as 30 of 50 people captured on a bus in Kandahar Province. (''International Herald Tribune'')
- A bridge under construction for the Delhi Mass Rapid Transit System in East Delhi collapses, killing 1 and leaving at least 9 injured. (IBN Live)
- Cambodia agrees to release 13 Royal Thai Army soldiers captured during recent fighting in the 2008 Cambodian-Thai stand-off. (Radio Australia)
- Retired General and former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorses Barack Obama for President of the United States. (Reuters)
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 October 2008
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Lazio : 3 - 1
- Catania - Palermo : 2 - 0
- Chievo - Atalanta : 1 - 1
- Genoa - Siena : 1 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Club Brugge - Cercle Brugge : 3 - 1
- Waregem - Anderlecht : 4 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hamburg - Schalke 04 : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - St Pauli : 3 - 2
- Duisburg - Ingolstadt : 6 - 1
- Hansa Rostock - Koblenz : 9 - 0
- Munich 1860 - Greuther Furth : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?