Monday 19 October 2009
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to 3 by Britney Spears.
Nathan der Weise, directed by Manfred Noa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Meet the Natives USA.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arcana Heart 3 or Comet Crash.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 October 2009!
Which were the important events of 19 October 2009 ?
- Niue - Constitution Day in honour of the country's independence (self-governing in free association with New Zealand) in 1974.
- Brazil - Independence Day of State of Piauf
- Albania - Mother Teresa Day.
- Also see October 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman Catholic Saints - Saints Jean de BrTbeuf, Isaac Jogues, and Companions; Saint Frideswide
- Roman festivals - Armilustrium in honor of Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Tomate (Tomato) Day, twenty-eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 October
- Howard Unruh: American homicide; judged insane and incapable of standing trial.
- Charles Wesley Mumbere is crowned king of the Bakonjo people in the Rwenzururu district of Uganda. (AP via Google)
- Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico says that he will also demand an opt-out in the Treaty of Lisbon if the Czech Republic is granted one. (''Der Spiegel'')
- Abraham Lauhenaspessy (ampquotCaptain Bramampquot), a suspected kingpin people smuggler, is detained in Indonesia. (''The Australian'')
- The Opposition in the Australian Parliament demands details on the salary of high-profile Kerry O'Brien, presenter of ''The 7.30 Report'' for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. (''The Sydney Morning Herald'')
- 32 Extra Solar planets are discovered and announced, this making the record of most exoplanets discovered in one day and in one month. (CNN)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 October 2009
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2009 ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?