Thursday 23 October 2008
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Womanizer by Britney Spears.
Role Models, directed by David Wain, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Heat Lightning by John Sandford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Review with Myles Barlow.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix or Bomberman 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 2008!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 October 2008 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 October
- Kevin Finnegan: British boxer (Born 1948).
- The New York City Council votes 29–22 in favor of extending the term limit on the office of the Mayor to three consecutive four-year terms from two consecutive four-year terms. This allows current Mayor Michael Bloomberg to run for office again in the next mayoral election in November 2009. (WCBS)
- A car bomb attack in Zagreb, Croatia, kills Ivo Pukanić, the owner of weekly newspaper ''Nacional''. (BBC News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?