Wednesday 20 January 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ken Page and Barbara Abramo.
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
Go Man Go, directed by James Wong Howe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while The Lady Of Arlington by Harnett T. Kane was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Mask.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1954!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1954 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Ken Page: American cabaret singer and actor.
- Barbara Abramo: Portuguese astrologer, author of an astrological book on politics.
- Rudy La Scala: Venezuelan singer-songwriter and producer.
- Alison Seabeck: English lawyer and politician.
- The General Motors' Motorama show goes on display at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. Chevrolet shows the Corvette Nomad prototype, with Corvette front and station wagon back. Chevrolet also shows a cherry red Corvair prototype, a two-seat fastback coupe with a Corvette front end. The name is a combination of "Corvette" and "Bel Air". Oldsmobile shows the F-88 two-seater convertible with fiberglass body. Pontiac shows the Bonneville Special, a two-seater with fiberglass body,
- -70 degrees F (-57 degrees C), Rogers Pass, Montana (state 48 record).
- The National Negro Network is established with 40 charter member radio stations.
- The U.S.-based National Negro Network is established with forty-six member radio stations.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1954 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?