Thursday 21 January 1954
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 21, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Idrissa Ouedraogo and Phil Thompson.
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
Go Man Go, directed by James Wong Howe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while A Man Called Peter by Catherine Marshall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Mask.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1954!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1954 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Idrissa Ouedraogo: Burkinabé director producer and screenwriter.
- Phil Thompson: English footballer and coach.
- Billy Jenkins: Dies at 69.
- 1st gas turbine automobile exhibited (NYC)
- First gas turbine automobile exhibited (New York City, New York).
- First atomic submarine, USS Nautilus, launched on Thames River, christened by First Lady Mamie Eisenhower.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1954 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?