Saturday 20 January 1968
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nick Anderson and Melissa Rivers.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Judy In Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred & His Playboy Band.
In UK Hello Goodbye by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, directed by Sergio Leone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Report From Iron Mountain by Leonard C. Lewin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The World of Beachcomber.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi or Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1968!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1968 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Nick Anderson: American basketball player, a guard forward and first round draft pick out of Illinois in 1989, he played for the Orlando Magic (1989–1999), Sacramento Kings (1999–2001), and Memphis Grizzlies (2001–2002).
- Melissa Rivers: American actress, television host and producer.
- Murray: Grenadian cricketer.
- Charlie Swan: Irish jockey and trainer.
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Peggy Fleming.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Fred & His Playboy Band - Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools
- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
- Union Gap - Woman, Woman
- The Lemon Pipers - Green Tambourine
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- The American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me
- Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Marvin Gaye - If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?