Wednesday 20 June 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Gordon and Tress MacNeille.
Ace in the Hole, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Peace Can Be Won by Paul G. Hoffman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Racket Squad.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1951 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Peter Gordon: Composer.
- Tress MacNeille: American voice actress singer and radio host.
- Sheila McLean: Scottish scholar and academic.
- Paul Muldoon: Irish poet and academic.
- Bill Simon: American businessman and politician.
- Cleveland Indian Bobby Avila hits 3 HRs, double and single vs. Red Sox
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?