Monday 4 June 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yvonne MCT van Rooy and Marco Risi.
That's My Boy, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Racket Squad.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1951 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Yvonne MCT van Rooy: Dutch Secretary of State Secretary (CDA).
- Marco Risi: Italian film director and noted family, the son of famed director Dino Risi.
- David Yip: Chinese-British actor who broke cultural barriers to become the first ethnic lead in a major TV series, "The Chinese Detective," 1981-82.
- Bronisław Malinowski: Polish runner (d. 1981).
- Melanie Phillips: English journalist and author.
- Wendy Pini: American comic book writer and artist
- Serge Koussevitsky: Conductor / composer, dies at 76.
- Mississippi Valley State University founded
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?