Tuesday 26 June 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Breyson Cooper and Pamela Bellwood in New York City.
Strangers on a Train, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Proud New Flags by F. Van Wyck Mason was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ernie in Kovacsland.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1951 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Breyson Cooper: Jockey.
- Pamela Bellwood in New York City: USA; actress (Ellen - W.E.
- Rindy Ross: Portland, Oregon -- Rock vocalist / saxophonist (Quarterflash).
- Lance Loud: American gay musician and TV personality, Loud was one of the first gay men to come out on American television in 1973 documentary series, "An American Family.
- Jürgen Rüttgers: German politician, a former Minister-President of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?