Wednesday 6 June 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Lenoir and Marietta Giannakou.
That's My Boy, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Southwest Corner by Mildred Walker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Racket Squad.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1951 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Michel Lenoir: French race horse rider, a mounted jockey and a harnessed trot racer.
- Marietta Giannakou: Greek psychiatrist and politician Greek Minister of Health.
- Noritake Takahara: Japanese race car driver.
- Olive Tell: American actress and singer (d. 1951).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?